| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Water Valley, Ms in October is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Water Valley, Ms October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Water Valley, Ms:
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) NW
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) W
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) S
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) N
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) N
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ENE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) ENE
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- State University, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE