| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Water Valley, Ms in June is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Water Valley, Ms June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Water Valley, Ms:
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) NW
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) W
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) S
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) N
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) N
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ENE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) ENE
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- State University, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE