| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Water Valley, Ms in April is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 140.7mm (5.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Water Valley, Ms April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Water Valley, Ms:
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) NW
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) W
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) S
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) N
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) N
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ENE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) ENE
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE
- State University, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SE